Past Articles

Friday 25 February 2011

Oscar Predictions 2011

Having now seen 8 of the 10 nominees for Best Picture (there's no way I'll see The Kids Are Alright or Winter's Bone before Sunday), I think it's time I put my predictions forward for the big awards this year. They are as follows (NOTE: These predictions are based mainly on how I think the evening will deliver. If I had it my way Inception would win Best Picture and Chris Nolan would be nominated for Best Director):


Best Picture: The King's Speech.

















Best Director: David Fincher (
The Social Network)















Best Actor: Colin Firth (
The King's Speech)


















Best Actress: Natalie Portman (
Black Swan)

















Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale (The Fighter)

















Best Supporting Actress: Amy Adams (The Fighter)

















Best Original Screenplay: Christopher Nolan (
Inception)


















Best Adapted Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin (The Social Network)


















The Academy Awards will take place this Sunday at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles. Good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment